View Single Post
Old July 27, 2007, 09:59 AM
Administrator

Default Then all you really need is just ONE to start with, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
Gordon,

The reason I am sending all the packages at once is get the exclusive factor, ... I have been known to drop packages off myself to unknowing gate keepers so I could get the person on the phone.

I'm working on a VERY unusual calling card that I GUARANTEE will not be thrown away and will most certainly get me in the door.

What I am selling is a VERY EXCLUSIVE business development package that is pricey, so I don't mind going through a few steps.

Hope this helps.

Millard

Thanks Millard,

It helps me understand better. IF the HIGH IMPACT package you hand deliver gets you in the door...without the cost of postage or shipping, AND, you are offering an EXCLUSIVE package, then during your presentation you can offer the target exclusivity...with a Time Limit, or simply telling them,

"I'll be working with only ONE ________ in the area, and it will be first come first served. IF you are ready sign the check, YOU are the one. And I realize you may want some time to think it over, and that is fine, but you must realize that if the next ________ signs the check, I won't be able to provide this for you. Fair Enough?"

I guess the part that puzzled me Millard is why you thought you needed to send out 100 very expensive packages, when you can hand deliver just one and make a presentation, and knowing you, probably a sale.

Thaks for taking the time to explain it further, good luck with this project.

Gordon