View Single Post
Old July 27, 2022, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Default Today's facebook groups and their gurus...

I really don't know how today's followers measure success, some think that guys like Russel Brunson/Frank Kern are the greatest marketers of all time.

OK.

So, where do guys like Ben Suarez fit into their thinking? OLD OLD school? OLD methods?

A question was asked in a very popular guru group who was the best direct response marketer of all time? Well, a spurious question at best, but what are the metrics and parameters for measurement?

So, I say this. Show me your best and compare to Ben Suarez, 50+ years of continuous success, with several BILLION dollars in sales, of thousands of different products, employing thousands of people over the years and is still CRUSHING it today. These followers of gurus love to talk about crushing it.

I think SCI and all of its parts and pieces easily make more in a month than most revered gurus of IM do in a year.

Now, I may not be a big fan of the man himself, for my own reasons...but it is hard to argue against the very VISIBLE success in direct response marketing he has made.

Who knows, maybe Russell and Frank will still be at it 30 years from now?

Hard to get excited these days about the latest guru and his many minions of followers. Good for them.

Not so good for me.

I need to hang out more in other groups, like with only one other member...oh wait, I do that here.

Gordon