View Single Post
Old October 24, 2021, 12:41 PM
Administrator

Default The many approaches to doing business. One main idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionaritons View Post
This is a very interesting approach to doing business. I think that in the future I will also be able to power the money pump in my favor.

Lots of interesting ways to go about it. One basic concept in play, the VALUE exchange.

HOW that gets set up is often the critical difference. In a Toll Position case via Harvey Brody, one controls the product, outsources the distribution, and has a consumable. Very good profit model and long range strategy.

In Dan Kennedy's version, he may have a list of buyers, and uses his list as a toll booth, but all lists have expiration dates, it comes with it.

Other models, Little Debbie snacks, fulfill an ON DEMAND want, and location is important.

There are dozens of different WAYS of making a buck or two, and we can pick and choose ways which best suit us...what we have seen here for the past two decades, and all across the Internet for that matter...

is so many people OVER COMPLICATE the whole thing and get bogged down in slop and mess, and often self sabotage their progress.

I think it all begins with the CHOICE of how one is going to exchange whatever value it is they are offering.

Gordon