View Single Post
Old March 2, 2021, 08:10 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Ask me in March, cause April gets busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePT View Post
Keeping testing new offers and do some customer appreciation, these make sense. And offer is not only the single PRODUCT but the price too.

However you reply is focused (and correctly) only on the PROMOTION.

To be honest , based on my own experience , I believe what would exponentially makes the difference is the PRODUCT.

The MEDIA I use is only Facebook Marketplace and Facebook Feeds. In the moment I simply send a sales letter with new products by private message chat to my Facebook business page contacts and on Marketplace contacts. I do this manually 1 message each time. I dont contact my list by e-mail because I only advertise on Facebook Marketplace and Facebook Feeds.

Can you give me some advice specific on how to choose winning PRODUCTS?

I tested modeling the Pandora brand on the products, didn't worked. What my clients want is not Pandora brand style, actually is the opposite.

Any tips on the PRODUCT?

Thank you.

I have NO idea what Pandora brand STYLE is. But since you do and you know your customers want the opposite of that, then you just source those kinds of products.

There used to be at least 5 major Jewelry trade shows here in USA. I know our jewelry buyer had, literally, a 100 or more catalogs.

If the source isn't a problem, and you KNOW, as you say, "my clients want is not Pandora brand style, actually the opposite"...then I don't understand what you are looking for as re: winning products???

According to Wikipedia,

Pandora is known for its customizable charm bracelets, designer rings, necklaces and (now discontinued) watches. The company has a production site in Thailand and markets its products in more than 100 countries on six continents with more than 7,000 points of sale.

So your customers DON'T want customizable bracelets? I understand what Pandora jewelry company is about, and all that, what I don't know or understand is how you

tested the "modeling the Pandora brand on the products", what is theIr STYLE, and more importantly, what is opposite of that?

Gordon