View Single Post
Old February 3, 2021, 09:28 AM
Administrator

Default They just don't ask enough questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

This is exciting news!

What I like about your approach is it helps you deal with obstacles that OTHER APPROACHES can't deal with...

I'm looking forward to it!

Best wishes,

Dien

I'll be sending an MP3 file to Rev.com this weekend, and do a little editing next week.

This report will also serve as an example, even a TEMPLATE, for creating quick and simple products at breakneck speed.

Although from start to finish will be under 3 weeks, and most of that delays in communication, these things can take a week or less from start to finish.

As for content; roadblocks and obstacles can be seen when we ask enough questions. As you know, the more people, the more complicated the deal, the more slop and mess there is.

Although over the last 20 years here, I have been involved with many different kinds of projects, with reflection and knowing what I know, I would have focused 80% on APV (Automatic Product Vending) sites and doubled or tripled the reports I wrote.

Sometimes (or most of the time) we create our own bog down points, we build our own quicksand and do so simply because we did not ask enough questions and received good answers from experienced people. Or we chose to ignore their advice.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : February 3, 2021 at 09:50 AM.