View Single Post
Old March 13, 2021, 12:26 PM

Default Re: There are so many. I suggest one goes in the direction of their goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Thanks for posting.

Keep in mind, Roy Garn's work barely scratches the surface of the subject and his FATAL FOUR could be expanded.

On general overall persuasion, ROBERT CIALDINI, INFLUENCE: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PERSUASION (I like the 5th edition). And Blair Warren's FORBIDDEN KEYS TO PERSUASION

I think Dien Rice offers Remote Influence, I don't sell it. It is based on the Square One Workshops. Here is the PictoGrigm of Persuasion:

https://bit.ly/2PZ4Ykl

I've not seen a Garn update, however, in the archives, you will find some discussions on this, and the FATAL FOUR. I use the PoP above and Modified Maslow Pyramid for most things of influence.

Gordon

PS If you have any specific questions, feel free to post them up here.

Thanks Gordon,

Three more questions I have:-

1) I have already read 'Influence' and 'Forbidden Key to Persuasion'. While reading the bibliography in 'Forbidden Key..', I came across mention of 'Hypnotic Writing' by Dr. Joe Vitale and then while reading 'Hypnotic Writing', I got the mention of Roy Garn's book. So, I have already covered the general basics of persuasion. Kindly tell me some advanced stuff which is interesting and informative.

2) Further, while I agree that Dien Rice offers Remote Influence and you don't sell it, the sales page is mentioning you as the creator of this ebook. I don't know anything about 'Square One Workshops'. My question to you is to tell me whether as a life long student of the persuasion and human behavior, should I read this 'Remote Influence' or first I should complete all the evergreen copywriting/Selling books (like that of Elmer Wheeler). In other words, if their anything about this book (Remote Influence) which you - as an author of the same - would like to reveal which is not covered in the Sales page?

3) Plus where can I learn the POP and Maslow Method?

Regards,
Manoj