View Single Post
Old May 17, 2022, 12:47 PM
Administrator

Default Some of the more successful boutiques I love...

Almost had to take a shot of insulin just thinking about all those yummy goodies.

It looks like you are in a great location for this. I won't presume to know your business, but some of the most successful boutiques, especially food also have:

Classes. Hands on instruction.
Books/Recipes, or even short booklets.
And of course, they send their goods via Mail/USPS/FedEX.
YouTube videos.

IF the region has a specialty, or if she makes a different type of jam or confiture ( I like HOT Pomengranate)...or some different marketing methods, be sure to feature those too.

Good luck in this venture, it sounds exciting, and let us know how it turns out.

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuxter View Post
My wife is producing homemade jams, confiture, marmalade, pastille, natural butter and we are going to spread her assortment and for all this we need a place we she can work and sell her goods. So the first our step was business research and business plan, then we found the real estate and now we register an LLC here https://bestllcservices.co/start-an-llc-in-missouri/. It took few minutes and after few days everything is ready. Now we are thinking over the final design for our shop. If you visit Rocheport, MO - you are welcome to visit our place which will be opened in few weeks I hope.