View Single Post
Old May 19, 2022, 09:05 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default A better way to get rich...

Hi Gordon,

My feeling is that... if you have knowledge you've gained from ONLINE selling and marketing... you can take that OFFLINE and make a "killing"...

The reason why is... less competition...

Instead of competing against "the world"... you're competing against just those in your local area...

I think I'm going to do more offline too...

Best wishes,

Dien

P.S. This recent article in the New York Times tells us that the typical "rich person" is not a dot-com or Web 2.0 or even Web 3.0 zillionaire... It's the owner of a regional (i.e. offline) business...

The Rich Are Not Who We Think They Are. And Happiness Is Not What We Think It Is, Either.
https://web.archive.org/web/20220515...-big-data.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
My local BIG flea market, the HARTVILLE FLEA MARKET (one of the best in the world) is back to full swing, I look forward to the Memorial Day weekend, if the weather holds, I'll be down there shopping for bargains.

As we get back into pre covid normalcy, don't forget a flea market, or get back to estate and garage sales, lots of stored value to be found there, and think of it as a buyer's "platform" where you can place those goods on.

A lot of OFF LINE is doing great, as I mentioned in Mail Order/Circular thread, or the Cash Gifting/Crowd funding one.

Hope you all have some OFF LINE side hustles going, not too much time, but a big return on investments.

Have fun at your local flea market and make it a profitable day too.

Gordon