View Single Post
Old May 27, 2022, 09:55 AM
Administrator

Default TWO wood.

For 2,000 years the best selling personal wood made item, has been the CROSS. As a wall decoration, or as a stand alone, or even in jewelry, the wooden cross is an evergreen bestseller.

I think today, if I were a woodworker, I would have crosses of all kinds, as well as Stars of David, Crescent & Star. A customized one, maybe via woodburning, or with family pics, or initals, would also make a nice gift to the devout, and it is a very huge market place.

Gordon

PS You don't have to be a woodworker, I guarantee you'll find several in your neck of the woods, get prices, add a markup, and just be the middleman, see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
They are:

Jewelry. Sure everyone knows it is a huge market, but which easy to sell to niche is waiting to throw dollars at you?

Wood. Of course all things woodworking, including tools, but what is the fastest selling item which can put money in your hand tomorrow?

HOTSHEETS. You knew I had to say this one. I've shown you many over the years, but which type can you create in the morning and have sales in the afternoon? I know, do you want to?

Food. Yes, yes, yes, all food markets are evergreen, and CROWDED and saturated. But there is one splinter niche which few are in and the demand is booming, simple, easy to cash in on this one, I'm doing it.

Apps. Imagine your own app on millions of cell phones, and just a few dimes cost, can bring you in thousands of dollars, ez to create apps, your future??

There you go. Fresh, recently researched information which could be worth tons and boatloads of moolah to you.

Too busy to write a report, but maybe a two page hotsheet, if anyone wants it, I think a buck an idea is not too much to ask, is it?

If I have to create a promotion and salespage, offer a fuller report, bet your bippy the price rises accordingly.

This a fishing expedition, any interest? (May discuss privately if you want to create information or products for one of these as a JV with me).

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : May 27, 2022 at 10:44 AM.