View Single Post
Old May 30, 2022, 12:46 PM
Administrator

Default A valuable thought from our old friend Jim Staw.

In his FINDERS FEE booklet, he said; sellers are buyers.

They have to buy stuff to sell. In Opportunity markets, buyers buy and keep buying as you mention, and even sometimes, just to satisfy their curiosity, to stay on top of what is happening out there.

Targeting people with no money is foolish, although that is exactly what the majority of newbie IMers do, they target themselves...and having spent their rent money on the latest WSO or must have secret...they quickly turn into desperate little cry babies (Is that too harsh?).

No thanks.

But you have sold tonnes of information to the opportunity markets, your view and experience are much appreciated.

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Thanks Gordon,

I agree, there are (at least) two types of biz-opp buyers...

Those who just want something, then stop... And those who are always looking to improve their lot, always looking to improve their their business earnings and activities...

The first group buy, then stop buying. The second group will keep buying, if you keep giving them good information so they can continuously improve their lives...

It's like this forum. A certain core group keep coming back, because there's always great new information here...

I'm without a doubt in the second group... I'm always looking to improve (and it's been a good strategy for my life so far, I'd say)!

Looking forward to more insights!

Best wishes,

Dien