View Single Post
Old June 12, 2022, 01:17 PM
Administrator

Default How do you "value" your time? The plasma solution.

Well, I've harped here for 22 years about TIME being more important than moolah. But, that is a bias, because it isn't that hard or time comsuming to meet monetary needs and wants...just Xchange value.

But, I would want to see how you and others place value on time, and I'm doing a case study, only because data is becoming available...on what is the most effective ways to reach money goals.

I'm working with a FEW people creating INFORMATION products for them to sell and to build a family of products around it, with each person having different money goals in mind.

And my INFORPRENEUR concept is just one of many a new to Online Marketing person can choose from.

So, I have found some starting affiliate marketing, who are willing to share their journey HONESTLY, keeping track of time too.

And some in eCom, a couple on eBay, where I can see how they do by their sold listings and feedback. And I have some idea of how much time they are spending on the set up and marketing.

Which is A LOT more than they tell you about, even the simple word press sites, if using plugins can require a big ball of time to learn.

Blood plasma. It seems some have found this and are using it as a source of income for their Online ventures, a funding source.

In their neck of the woods, they get 100 per visit, first 6 times, they can go 2 times a week, so a couple could make 400 per week, or 1200 or so in the first month. Spending about 90 minutes on site, and say another 45 in travel.
About 15 hours for the 1200 or roughly 80 bucks per hour of time.

Not all the maths are that easy to figure out.

But we have an example actual case study. OKAY. So how much time do they spend to make money?

Well, say this couple is dedicated to eCom, or to eBay and they have to source things to sell, list them, sell them, ship them out, etc.

For this example, we'll let them off easy, only 6 hours each a day, for 6 days a week. 12 x 6 = 72 hours of "work".

Now, if they or he/she works more than that, or less than that, we can adjust accordingly.

They have a 75 thousand dollar a year target for their income level. Or 125 if they want to net the 75. How many gizmos and gadgets do they have to sell, ship, handle returns on, give refunds for, resource products, keep the ecom going? I have NO idea and ZERO interest.

Give me an Entrepreneur who is willing and able to commit 6 hours a day for 6 days a week, and with Remote Direct Marketing techniques and Information as a base product, that person will get to the 75k mark much faster, and without all the slop and mess of handling fragile "antiques", collectibles, or shipping, packaging, sourcing, selling...serious...

SLOP AND MESS.

In my very humble opinion.

But, alas, to each his own. I root for them, wish them well.

Sort of what I do with the Cleve. Browns, whom last year were SuperBowl champs before the season, as they are again this season...and I will root them on, cheer for them...

But I won't bet on them. My NFL dollar would be put down on Cincy, best team in OH, the Browns, maybe 4th in OH, after Cincy, OSU, Mt. Union Purple Raiders...then maybe the browns.

I'll bet on infopreneuring over any and almost all other ways for the small one person band to make some noise at their bank.

Gordon