View Single Post
Old June 15, 2022, 01:31 PM
Administrator

Default You may have this HOTSHEET, but others may find it useful too.

I'm excited to see someone do something.

Anyhow, here is one of my favs:

https://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/7stepshotsheet.pdf

The 7 Steps Hotsheet.

GjA

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricC View Post
Thanks for the help Gordon.

I dug into my dusty hotsheet archives. They look to go back to 2005 and before! The info from you back then is as good now as it was then. Any other help is greatly appreciated.

Between a restless puppy and my mind working in the background on this template all night I might need a nap later. BUT I woke up with a concise 1 page template in my head for How to Craft and Cast a Simple _____ Spell. From there I see how the white paper & template will likely develop.

The pocket booklet sounds interesting. Not just for love. Once again a template could well be created. Having a pocket booklet of success spells/affirmations/touchstone etc. to take with me to job interviews would have helped my pre-interview jangled nerves a bit.

At this rate in some number of months I could have enough templates filled out for different applications to create a catalog. Last night I started thinking such a catalog could be periodic with themed issues quoting from old occult material. I have a million+ of pages of magick documents on my hard drive going back to the 1400s. Be a fun and maybe profitable way to share some of those gems.

btw: Thank you to the occultists from times long forgotten who wrote down what they discovered on their paths. The templates are sitting out there collecting real and digital dust just waiting for curious minds to discover them.

Okay off to write up my morning template revelations.

Thanks.

--Eric