View Single Post
Old November 22, 2021, 10:40 AM
Administrator

Default Room for everybody.

It has been 10 years...wow, like swhoosh it goes fast...

since I made the video of the pan cookie and bean ice cream from New Mexico. I think my first cooking related video was almost 20 years ago...seems like I missed the boat on the whole cooking thing...albeit, always room for innovation in the kitchen.

I'm afraid if I were to fire up the stove, I'd make Gordon Ramsay look like a timid introvert...I mean, I get mad at people cutting up vegetables for cry in the buckets?!?!?!?!?

Anyhow...here are some ideas we've kicked around in the past:

I've mentioned ALEXANDER'S GREAT SOUPS, STEWS AND SAUCES.

I also have sketched out: SUBMARINE CUISINE: RECIPES FOR LARGE GROUPS.

RAILROAD CHEFS-Silver Bullet Meals on Steel Wheels.

Cooking for one.

Making what you have. I actually tried this, in the archives somewhere. Send me a pic or list of what you have on hand, I'll create a meal from scratch.

It helps that I've attended 3 cooking schools, grew up in a "restaurant", worked in dozens of kitchens, galleys. canteens and grills.

Anyhow, a magician could have his MAGIC MEALS CHANNEL, Rabbit Stew (first pull a rabbit out of your hat)...

or some quick and easy MAGICically QUICK meals.

A twist is all you or anyone needs, just as long as you don't show yourself peeling a dang carrot.

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
Seems like everyone is getting into cooking.

A well-known tv commentator has taken up the cooking mantle in a youtube channel called "Jenny Can Cook".

Here is a link to one of her recipes...

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?eve...loaf-recipe%2F