View Single Post
Old June 18, 2021, 12:46 PM
Administrator

Default You included that in your second book at Green Tree Press, 61 more businesses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

I've been writing about business ideas for my newsletter since 2002 (the current one, and its predecessor)... Since then, I think I've written about more than a thousand different businesses...

Dien

Thanks Dien, great story...iffin one wants to go big, it is possible in almost any business. In the 61 book, on page 88, you talked about Business Plans. It has been a staple of my offline services for decades. And today, with so many templates, they are pretty easy to write...HOWEVER,

I specialize in CUSTOMIZATION, wanting to know the INTENT of the plan, is it to raise money? For marketing? Growth? Like with my resume business, I used my copywriting/salesmanship in print skills to make the business plan unique, one of a kind and effective.

Most business plans are GENERIC, but I say, "One size does not suit all."

So, I'm going to place this in my TOP 10 Dien Rice discoveries. Creating moolah in your pocket from words on computer (then printed on paper) is as simple a thing as can happen...and today, with software...EASY PEASY.

I think most everyone here could write a better business plan than what is out there, if they find out the INTENT, and then identify the target market.

With so much micro funding and angel investors, and small groups today, finding capital has never been easier. Marketing plans get more expensive, but can be put on a monthly retainer too.

So, continue your research, I await future profits.

Gordon

P.S. You also wrote about profits from two wheels, mainly bikes and such...but if one got in on the electric scooter back then, well, I think they would have made a ton of money too.