View Single Post
Old June 16, 2021, 12:32 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Wow, thanks Gordon...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
My opinion. And I go way back, to George Haylings books from the 1950's.

It is my opinion, that our host, Dien Rice, PhD. has surpassed all of those who have reported on business opportunities over the years including:

George Haylings, Chase Revel (Founder of Entrepreneur Magazine), and a host of business startup anthologies. Why?

Because for the last 15 years he has included the pros, cons, expenses and MARKETING, which was and is lacking in most books with long lists of startups.

I'm going to pick my TOP 10, a little later this week.

But, Dien, I would like you, if you are up to it...to pick out 10 of the hundreds of biz-ops you've profiled over the years, can you do that?

I was looking through Dien's books, one was 57 Business Opportunities book he wrote over a decade ago when I was consulting with Green Tree Press. It has held up and withstood the test of time.

One thing Dien has done, is stay CURRENT, and he reports on what is happening NOW, not just culling through old lists of little known businesses.

Anyhow, I am amazed how his research and work has been so thorough, we are lucky to have him doing this.

My top 10...LATER.
Hi Gordon,

Wow, you're going to give me a big head. I'm very flattered!

My top 10 - that's hard to pick, but what I can do is a little bit later, I'll come back with some good stuff...

Thanks Gordon!

Best wishes,

Dien