View Single Post
Old April 27, 2019, 02:40 PM
Administrator

Default And then there is this:

OK, again. OK. Selling ads can be a grind.

So, in the above example, say a guy, we'll call him Guy...

Guy talks to Steve, says let's do it. Next week preps.

Does it for the month of May, has the $2,000.00 in his pocket, but is thinking,

NOW that I have 2k in hand, maybe I should look for something easier, or now I can invest in that WSO and become a DIGITAL AGENCY.

Or gives his 2k to any number of gurus having a launch, all HYPING the easy, peasy money coming their way for doing next to nothing.

Hey, it is GUY'S money to do as he wishes. But consider this:

I've mentioned the Warrior Forum section Warrior Path
https://bit.ly/2Fzi2p1

And this Warrior, savidge4, has shown the group his buying and selling, mostly with eBay, and just yesterday told us, he cracked 5 digits in profits THIS MONTH.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that mean, like 10,000K or do you count decimal points? HA!

The point. Make the 2k by the end of May, then put it into circulation with Chattel. At that level, you could flip chattel and make the 500 bux, only instead of spending 20 hours talking to people, and running around.

You could do it in a couple of hours. And then REPEAT as many times a week as you want. Keep the 2k circulating, pocket 500, then more and more.

So, think of your part-time money making venture, or your brief sales experience, to get capital to pursue other ventures.

2k isn't much to invest, but if you circulate it, it too, can produce a pay check for you.

OK, I'm done.

Gordon