View Single Post
Old September 17, 2018, 02:03 PM
Administrator

Default Here is one BIG lesson from the Class of 68 success stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for linking to your late classmate's Beatles tribute band! I have heard that some tribute bands can make a mint... Bjorn Again, an ABBA tribute band, I think have maybe 3 bands touring the world at any one time... (It was so profitable, they cloned it!)

One thing with toll positions that is often not talked about is that it helps to have marketing skills. You could have the toll position to a great product, but you still need to be able to market it for people to know about it!

So, knowing some marketing skills never hurts...

Gordon, I'm looking forward to hearing more lessons from the success stories of your old classmates!

Best wishes,

Dien

Dien,

To a person, they ALL have Real Estate investments. Most who had rental properties, to people, have gone out of that business, and favor leasing RE to Businesses. It was the ONE common denominator, no matter how they made their money, they all went "safely" into RE. Land and especially box type warehouse spaces, which can be easily reconfigured to suit many businesses.

Services to products, to inventions...and then into Real Estate. And I took note, most do not have retail stores...but a big box? A sure thing.

Gordon