View Single Post
Old October 29, 2020, 10:48 AM
Administrator

Default Are you an "old timer"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenDragan View Post
Hey citadelservices, I was looking for the Odessa Factsheet by Diane Morgan also and I did find a website that looked awfully similar in their reports and pamphlets that can be purchased the same way the Odessa Fact Sheet was. the website is... Scoopified.net

The ODESSA FACTSHEET ran ads long ago, and was the publishing vehicle of Diane Morgan. She is the editor of SCOOPIFIED, which was delivered this week to my mail box. SCOOPIFIED picks up where Odessa left off, it is jam packed full of alternative meds, all kinds of conspiracy stuff, most of it is a "where to find it" and most of the offers are for this kind of info.

As I recall, the report was about the work of a Russian in the 19th century from Odessa, who had discovered secrets of long life...but I could be mistaken.

I think she's been around quite awhile, the old addy was Palo Alto, but Bellingham, WA has been the address for over a decade now. I could be wrong but I remember the Pub as one of those "fringe" things, along the lines of NEOTECH and Ralph Ginzburg (MONEYSWORTH). Old age being a disease was the theme and she sold solutions to that disease.

I've discussed SCOOPIFIED here, before.

Are you just looking for her, or for old copies of the report?

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : October 29, 2020 at 11:11 AM.