View Single Post
Old July 14, 2018, 09:44 AM
Administrator

Default Sales suspended. Get it for FREE.

I have my core group of readers, so today, I am looking for feedback, and please post if you can.

Here is a link to the HOTSHEET.

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/7steps.pdf

The hotsheet opens. No download. I consider it to be one of the most succinct courses in marketing, but, what do you think?

So far, my collaborators think #1 and 2 are the most important. In fact, books have been written about finding a niche, or avatars, or customers. I have long advocated the fastest way to get the ball rolling is to find people who are already buying something and give them more of the same.

I hardly invented this idea. It has been tested and proven and built billion dollar businesses.

I see so much slop and mess, so much GRIND, so much hard work being done with less than stellar results. And often the reason why begins with the choice of market.

An example; a Warrior wants to sell an information product to people who are in debt. YIKES, he doesn't understand, they don't have money (as he explained his target market)...not only are they in debt, they are very poor to begin with. NOT a good choice if he wants to make any money. See?

That is an easy to see example, but the same could be said for those people trying to sell web sites, or SEO, or advertising, or a lot of activity.

I hate slop and mess. Had a lot of it until Harvey Brody kicked my azz with his reality.

This HOTSHEET mirrors the old world formula for selling, as you will see. But Step ONE, is the one you want to spend the time with, answering the questions about who you want for a customer, why, and where and how.

If you do that, you stand a much better chance of success. Although I don't have a need for further collaborators, IF you have something which meshes with this, and it is something all the collaborators could use and benefit from, please let me know.

So, saver your 3 bux, I made my million yesterday (well, hardly) and today I hope some of you will give some feedback on these 7 Steps.

Gordon

PS. Oh, Drat. I didn't win the MegaMillions, no one did, so I have my 2 bux ready (thanks to the collaborators) and hope springs eternal, off to fantasy land I go (why buy a ticket without a plan to spend the money?...see you in LaLa Land).