View Single Post
Old November 9, 2018, 01:17 PM

Default How Dana Green S*old 50 M*ILLION In Golf Memberships in 60 Days

Thanks Gordon,

This and Future S*ales Stories is WHY Dana is a Big Red Nose Club Member.

Glenn

==============
CHAPTER #9 -

How Dana Green Used *Carnegie Competition* to Ethically BlackMail
Local Business Owners into B*uying Several 100 Pages In The
“Welcome To Hawaii’s Eldorado Country Club Who’s Who Book”

Then Adapted The *Key Industry Biz Owner Book” to Ethically
BRIBE Affluent Asian Guests to P*ay a M*illion D*ollars EACH for
Membership.

Howdy,

I watched Dana Walk into a local San Antonio Dental Office. And Walk Out - 15 Minutes Later - with a 30,000.00 S*ale on Behalf of a Walter Hailey BootCamp
Attendee - friend of mine.

(EDITORS NOTE - Israel - An All Cash Dentist Making 50K a day - had a Dental BackEnd Product System That was Making 32K to 40K a month. But Dana STILL had to Persuade the Dentist to PLOP down 30Grand.)

While Swapping Proven 7 Figure Stories with Dana She Told me how she Rescued a Golf Course in Hawaii.

A - Investors B*uy Land - spend ooodles of cash to built a Triple Hi End Country Club and Golf Course.

B - Invite Affluent Asians to Take a Tour - NOBODY WAS B*UYING.

C - One of the Investors Knew Dana. Called About their 143 M*illion D*ollar S*ales EMERGENCY.

Here is How Dana S*OLD Out Club Memberships in a couple Months time.

———-
———-
FIRST Dana got a List of all the Affluent Business owners In Hawaii. All the islands.

2nd - She Organized the list so she could Contact the Top 2 or 3 MOST Successful in Each Industry Niche.

3rd - Dana created a Color Coffee Table SIZE GIANT Book called,

“Welcome to Hawaii’s Eldorado Country Club/
Golf Course Who’s Who Biz Guide.”

4th - Dana Personally Called The #1 Owner of Each Business Niche. Let’s say, Heating and Cooling - HVAC Supplies.”

DANA - “Hi, This is Dana Again. I just sent you a couple 100 Names of the Affluent Asian Guests We Have Scheduled to Visit the El Dorada Country Club this Month.

“DID You Get The List OK? Has your Boss seen it yet? I’m calling Your Boss - TED -First BEFORE I contact his 2 Biggest Competitors - Sam Walden and Gary Golden.

5th - “Hi Ted. We are Organizing Trade Shows - Gala Events for Each Group of affluent Visitors from Singapore, Hong Kong and China. I Am told you are the President of the Local HVAC Association.

“I am Calling To give you FIRST SHOT at the Front Page of the HVAC Section of our “WECOME BOOK” Which includes a front Row Booth At Each Trade Show. And F-r-e-e Tickets to Parties and Charity Events Attended by groups of Multi-Millionaire Asian Visitors. YOU HAVE THE GUEST LIST in YOUR HANDS.

6th - “Do You Want The EXCLUSIVE Top Dog Spot? Or do I call and offer it to Sam or Gary - Your 2 Biggest Competitors.

7th - Ted says, “YES, how much?

8th - Dana says, “25,000.00

9th - Ted says, “This Is BlackMail. Where do I send The Check?”

TOTAL:
100 Front pages is 2.5 M*illion

===================
===================

AFTER The FIRST PARTY & Trade Show - Dana had set up 93 Joint Venture Deals btwn Local Hawaiian Business owners and Affluent Asians.

She Used These 2 Pages
of 93 Joint Venture Deals
as a BOOK MARK - for each of
The FULL COLOR “Welcome Books” - DANA Personally - Gave Out - to Wealthy Asian PARTY Guests.

I - YES - The Cost of Joining a Hawaii Based Country Club was Cheaper than Japan.

II - YES - They could write it off as a Business Expense. Plus Bring their Families. Because The Country club included All sorts of Hotel/Resort/Vacation Activities and shopping.

III - But What SEALED The Deal was the List of OTHER Asians. Many Competitors who were already making BIG MUNNY with Joint Venture Deals WITH Local Hawaiian Business Owners.

Now there was a Multi-M*illion D*ollar REASON WHY to P*ay a M*illion D*ollars to Join the Eldorado Country Club, Golf Course and Resort.

CARNEGIE COMPETITION!

Dana Quickly sold out the First 50 M*illion MEMBERSHIPS.

Then The Investors Had to Hustle
To Get Everything Ready for the Next 50 Memberships.

Because NEW MEMBERS Started
bringing Company Presidents and Family members BOTH.

AND NOBODY thought Dana would be able to SELL 50 M*Illion D*ollars in Memberships in just a few weeks.

Thanks,
Glenn