View Single Post
Old November 9, 2018, 02:06 PM

Default Does YOUR Auto Mechanic Work for 10.00 an Hour?

Thanks Dien,

CHAPTER #10 -

How We Used 3 Different B*illion D*ollar Strategies
to Get 3 Auto Repair Jobs Done for 10 Bucks Each
INSTEAD of HUNDREDS at the Toyota Dealership.

ACT ONE -

The 3 Different B*illion D*ollar Strategies List -

***#1 - NEER - Naturally Existing Economic Relationship - SELLING

Do Biz Repeatedly with Local Biz Owners. They are Your Suppliers.

***#2 - MASTERMIND of 2 - Deepen TRUST by Telling Stories

***#3 - CARNEGIE COMPETITION - (We Shared How Other Local Folks Had Used the Thank You REWARD We Gave Him.)

ACT TWO -

The 3 Auto Repair Jobs We Got Done for 10 Bucks Each.

A - I had a slow Leak in the left Rear Tire of my Toyota automobile. Every 3 months I’d add air. But come winter It went Flat FASTER.

B - Toyota Tacoma Truck - Flat as a pancake OVERNIGHT. 171 Strokes to Pump that Sucker up so I could Drive it to the Auto Shop.

So.

JOB ONE - Take the Flat tire off the Truck and Put on The SPARE. OMGAWD - some idiot CAR DESIGNER/ENGINEER has my truck spare Up under the rear bumper - Held there by a thin Cable. (You have to CRANK Up and Down!)

Took the Mechanic and me an HOUR to Find the Jack and the tools to Un-wind the Cable and Get The Spare off the truck. Then Replace the Right Rear Flat Tire with the New Spare Tire.

“ME - “How much do I owe you?

Charlie - 10 bucks.

JOB TWO - After I got the Exact Model # off of both Car and Truck Tires. Amazon delivered both tires for F-r-e-e. I took the new Car Tire over to Charlie.
He swapped the wheel from the SLOW LEAKING tire to The New Tire.

ME - What do I owe You?

Charlie - 10 Dollars.

JOB THREE - I took the New TRUCK TIRE over to Charlie - the Mechanic. He swapped the Wheel from the FLAT TIRE to the New Tire. Took off the Right Rear Tire - Replaced it with A New Tire. (So I have 2 New Rear Tires) And then put the Old tire Back Up under the Truck hanging from the Crazy CABLE.

ME - How Much Do I owe You?

Charlie - Ten Bucks.

ACT THREE -

What We Did Which Just MIGHT Have helped to SAVE HUNDREDS of D*ollars in Labor Costs at The Auto Shop.

CONFETTI CANNON -

I Tapped on Charlie’s Office window at 9 am.

Charlie looked up from his Desk.

Then we Shot a HUGE CLOUD of Colorful Confetti ALL over his front Window. Wooden Bench. And Walkway.

Then Went in and Handed Him CONFETTI CANNON #2.

CHARLIE Asked - “What do I do with THIS?”

a - I Explained how I Send a Case Of Confetti Cannon to Business owners
before I call them on the phone.

b - I told Charlie, “I thought you might ENJOY Playing with a Confetti Cannon Yourself.

c - Told him About Shooting CONFETTI at the Garbage Truck guys.

d - The Lady who delivers my Mail. All over her windshield.

e - My Bank Manager. Shot confetti all over her office window. She took her Confetti Cannon Home. Gave it to HUBBY. Who shot Confetti all over her Living room. THEN she had to Clean it up.

She BLAMED ME.

f - Then I told Charlie the Confetti was Bio-Degradable. So the Confetti all over the front of his shop would go away.

EVERY BODY WHO CAME
In Charlie’s Office ASKED, “Where’s The PARTY?

ACTION SUMMARY -

***NEER - Charlie is a Local Supplier. I had visited with a neighbor to get his Car Inspected. Also a 2nd time to get some Wheel Bearings Replaced. (The neighbor - not me.)

NEER is about Asking for Referrals from PEOPLE YOU P*AY munny to - In a Way that MAKES THEM MORE Munny. Instead of Asking People who P*AY You to Refer Prospects.

***MASTERMIND Rapport with 2 Minds - I told Charlie a Story about driving a furniture truck. How I missed The LIFT GATE.

Charlie Told how when he got married he had ZERO munny. Bought a 2nd Hand Refrigerator. But couldn’t get it up the Stairs. A Little 150 lb friend said, “I’ll do it.”

Wrapped Rope around Both Arms. Flipped the Rope over the Fridge. Carried the 200 lb Fridge up the Stairs on his BACK.

***CARNEGIE COMPETITION - We Told Charlie about all the Locals We Had Given CONFETTI CANNON to. And said, “Let me know what you DO with Your Confetti Cannon.”

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - 12 Chapters of NEER - Step by Step Details…

https://archive.enchantednlp.com/products.php?id=124