View Single Post
Old June 9, 2021, 07:57 AM
Administrator

Default My first find.

In episode 9. published Oct. 26, 2016 I answered a question from Larry:

From Larry in FL comes; Gordon, I work on cars, what can I do for extra money?

A. Larry, my natural inclination is to tell you to add car detailing and headlight cleaning, but in your case, with a shop and tools, I'll give you a secret NO one else is doing. Attend your auctions, look for soccer mom vans, buy them...and convert them to STEALTH RV's. Many guys and couples would want something like this to travel around without announcing to the world they are living in an RV. There are many free videos you can watch on YouTube which shows you what to add. If you want, put on a pop up top, and really increase the value. Good luck. OH, and add car detailing and headlight cleaning.

Good advice?

This year, 2021, the Academy Awards Best Picture winner was NOMADLAND. It also won a Best Actress for Frances McDormand and it is the story of a lady who lives in a VAN.

And in the show, we see scores of people living in RV's and many in VANS, which have been converted to "Stealth RV's".

I hope Larry in FL took me up on my advice, it is still a good idea, and one which Bill Myers even created an Info Product for:

https://amzn.to/3zoBEpI

I can see people paying 500 to 1k bux to have their soccer mom vans turned into a road house.

One for me. I'm sure I'll find many which were not so good too.

Gordon (diving into the past to bring you today's money makers)