View Single Post
Old February 15, 2022, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Default Bread and butter, gig investments.

Work is the way the majority of people make their bread and butter, the income that keeps a roof over our heads and food on the table.

Side hustles, gigs, part-time jobs can be used for growth.

Work, could include running your own business, many have a job with themselves. One problem with your business being your job, primary source of income, often there are additional expenses that eat up investment profits.

Which makes side hustle money so sweet. Take the BOZ, our old Bud from the headlight cleaning days, he took his 400 Xtra bux a week (- tacos or Chinese Buffet) and used that to buy mobile homes, which he rented out or sold on a land contract type deal, actually more of an option to buy, but the point being he invested his GIG money into recurring income streams.

Online, for almost a decade now, RECURRING monthly income has been one of the big ideas so many IM gurus preach. It is often achieved with a members area, a recurring fee, such as Software use, or access, like with Netflix, Hulu, HBOMax.

Offline, rentals, leases, some royalties, residuals, interest, can provide monthly recurring income.

So, one can go from DOING a gig, like cleaning headlights, to ABSENTEE ownership with a recurring income.

I have found it rare to find Online people who think about letting their money make them money, because they are too busy trying to make their money.

I once managed a store it location, where these JUNK storage spaces brought in several thousand dollars a month, and it was a hot investment not long ago, and big players, like U-HAUL are getting into it, offering INDOOR units for to store your stuff. We have TWO big indoor facilities less than a mile apart, so a lot of demand there.

As I further discuss the GOLD ring of the circus of life, these are ideas for your consideration.

Gordon