View Single Post
Old May 11, 2022, 09:47 AM
Administrator

Default Re: A good business for bad times...

The proper time to start a business is right after you have fleshed out the market, KNOW there is a demand, and have a plan to get to those people who want what you offer.

Uncertainty, becomes a reason for procrastination, an unnecessary one.

Does your business idea have a ready to buy market?
Do you have a plan to intersect with them?
Do you have a promotion ready?

Yes to the above, it is a good time to start your business.

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuxter View Post
Business uncertainty refers to situations in which businesses face risks that can’t be foreseen or measured. During these times, it may be hard for businesses to predict their performance due to unprecedented or constantly changing events. Changes in the political, technological, economic, and environmental landscape — such as technological advances, data breaches, natural disasters, or new business regulations — can cause business uncertainty. For example, due to unforeseen upheavals in the economy and industries created by COVID-19, 2020 was a particularly tough year for firms to manage.
Though pandemics are rare, businesses, particularly startups, have always had to deal with unpredictability. Even when the economy is stable, startups face financial instability since they have yet to define their business model.
I was going to start my business but not I am not sure whether it is proper time. Especially with continuing war in Ukraine...