View Single Post
Old January 10, 2019, 05:49 PM

Default CH #24 - Direct Response Test on a Forum

Thanks Gordon,

IF You were a Betting Man - Gordon/Dien - fellow sm biz Entrepreneurs at SowPub.com....

What do you Guess will happen with VAL (Name Changed)
Who asked a Question on the Alignable biz forum?

And Got an Answer from me that will SOLVE HER Problem
if she ASKS me for a Free Report.

I'm thinking 95/5.

5% Chance she ASKS for a F-r-e-e Report.

(EDITORS NOTE - I've decided to TAKE THE BULL By The Horns and ACTUALLY
Make People who ask Questions on Alignable - MORE MUNNY.)

Should be INTERESTING.

But We ARE TRACKING and MEASURING - So we know my efforts seem to be Driving up The # of Visits to my version of a Landing Page - www.BigBrassOnes.com

=============
=============
ALIGNABLE SENDS me these Little UpDates.
(But the Tracking on my BigBrassones - site says VISITS are going up too.)

Hi Glenn,
Your activity drove 73 people to visit your profile in the last 90 days. Nice work!
=============

LATEST ALIGNABLE Direct Response ARTICLE -

——————
"How can I get my long term clients to leave a Google review?"
-----------------
Happy New Year Val,

Excellent Question.

I
USE
BRIBERY!

Ethical BRIBES. But Still... Bribes.

BRIBE REPORTS Get my Happy Buyers and Clients to Write Great Reviews and Testimonials.

HERE's How It Works.

(EDITORS NOTE - Val - I looked at your website. And the list of Biz Owners You Work with. Home owners are Up Top - So they must be Your Most Frequent Customers. But Commercial Accounts can Be More Lucrative. I see you list CAR WASHES.)
=======
=======
I'm Writing a Series of Books about PROVEN Referral Systems we've Collected
by working with and interviewing Self Made M*illionaires.

So I pulled #33 out of 50 Referral Systems to the TOP.

STEP I - You Might send them a List of Munny Making Reports to CHOOSE FROM. (SEE LIST BELOW.)

STEP II - You Then email or call them and ASK, "Which one of these SPECIAL REPORT Munny making Ideas Do You Want me to SEND you as a THANK YOU REWARD for Writing a short Testimonial?"

STEP III - You Send them the 1st Part of the REPORT - Just before THE GOOD STUFF if they don't Take Action. As a Fun Reminder.

THESE
are
Great Fun to do Val.

So let me know which one YOU Would Like me to Send You.

I am writing an entire book of 50 six and 7 figure Referral Systems. So gotta Write them up anyway.
========
========
#33 - Car Wash Referral System. Roger - a Car Wash Owner we Helped - Stood at a Jay Abraham event. Gave us Credit for DOUBLING his P*rofits. (A) Changed his sign - (B) Changed his Up-sell Pitch - (C) Created Waiting room Referral System among rich car owners.

=====
#1 - Floyd - Beauty Parlor and Mall Kiosk DOUBLE REFERRAL System. Part I - Is a Front End Video. Part II - Is a Back End Referral For Do-It-Yourself Cosmetics S*ales.
=====
#2 - Matt - PlayGround Equipment Referral System - Refers Matt To Home Porch Deck Buyers.
=====
#3 - Henry - Dental Clown/Magician Referral System. Henry employs 7 full time Dentists. Has 780,000 patients. Does Clown Magic At Trade Shows, State Fairs, Schools and Church and Chamber of Commerce Events. Henry’s Name-Based Toothbrush - REFERRAL SYSTEM is really Clever.
=====
#4 - Jim - Bloodhound Referral System for His Architect Business. Jim calls the Guys working construction sites his “Bloodhounds.” And his Referral Reward System is Stupidly Obvious and OTHERS Pay for each Referal.
=====

#5 - Stan - M*illion D*ollar Construction Site Equipment Referral System. Stan Flies 10 or 20 Prospects -at a time- to a Resort for a Golfing Weekend. Then Calls each prospect when everybody gets home to Get Their Order. Often 20 out of 20 B*UY - which means 20 M*illion Bucks for 2 days of Golfing.
=====

#6 - Earl - Tank and DumpTruck Referral System at his Car Dealership in Alabama.
=====
#7 - Bob - 4.7 Mil a year Carpet Cleaning Referral System. Furniture, Mattresses, Carpentry, Plumbing, Painting, Remodeling - Tiny Signs.
=====
#8 - Bob - 4.7 Mil a Year Carpet Cleaning Referral System. Referrals to M*illion Dollar Home owners come from Charity Chef Banquets (Clean-Up-On-Aisle-2-Demo’s).
=====
#9 - Patrick - Physical Therapist Referral System - Which we Set up for him. Refers 20+ Limping - Hurting Golfers Back to his office per Week - for Treatment.
=====
#10 - Jackson - Charity Speech And Interactive Sampling Bribes to Affluent Attendees Creates Repeated Referrals to His Cosmetics and Perfume MLM Down-line members. (Jackson was more successful than the entire company. So Headquarters moved to Canada.)
=====
#11 - 450K in 3 Months - Flea Market Referral System. Barbara’s Daughter Misty
Refers 100’s of mothers and daughters back to her mom’s table. Barbara is a teacher.
=====
#12 - Salina’s Face Cream Trade Show and Health Fair Referral System. Salina’s HUSBAND Frank is 100% of Her Referral System. Women in the crowd go get their Friends and POINT.
=====
#13 - Brent - NYCity Taxi Cab Referral System Creates 500% Higher Tips. Find out why Brent only Works at Night. Where Brent Waits to Find M*illionaire Patrons. The REFERRAL SYSTEM that nabs him more Business than Competing Drivers. And how He RAISES His Tips 5 Times.
=====
#14 - Mindy’s 90,000.00 Recycling Machine Referral System. Clever Referral Method Mindy used her 1st S*ale to Sell 3 more in 30 days.

=====
#15 - Brandy - How Brandy Used An ETHICAL BLACKMAIL Referral System inside Health Clubs to FORCE the owners to B*UY his 150,000.00 Computerized Exercise System. (Heh heh heh - And Those Little PROGRESS REPORT - Print-Out Pages SEEM So Harmless.)
=====
#16 - GrandMaster Kim’s - Endorsed Referral System that she uses to Sell a Vitamin MLM. Kim is the Only 5th Degree BlackBelt Master from Korea. I Watched her Teach a woman in a wheelchair to Break a Board with her hand. But Her Endorsed Referral System - Can Be Used anywhere.

A - How Dan Kennedy uses a ENDORSED REFERRAL System to Make Tens of Millions.

B - Endorsed Referrals Are The #1 Way Jay Abraham Does Business. (I know cuz I Bartered my way to 15 of Jay’s events.)

C - My former Client - Hollywood Bartender - Bryan RedField - used Endorsed Referral System to Sell 1000’s of Copies of his book, “Bartenders Guide on How to Pick Up Women.”
=====
#17 - Tracy’s Construction Supplies Self Referral System. Her 6 Foot Tall System REFERS her from the Receptionist to The Executive Secretary - then to the CEO. Then Credentials her with the Board of Directors.

I didn't think all 50 would Fit in this Box. So Quit at 17.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
M*illionaire Mastermind Marketing Association