View Single Post
Old February 8, 2021, 10:57 AM
Administrator

Default Sometimes, it is the accountability which makes things happen.

On Valentine's Day we'll release the collaborative effort, a Q and A style report based on some old post here at SowPub. It will be 22 days between start to market.

If time differences, other parts of life, other work projects had not been in the way, it could have taken less than a week.

Is it the greatest report in the world? Hardly. But it is done, will be on the market, a perfect example of an AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING product which can serve multi purposes in the coming months.

My "secret" (which means, for once, I haven't mouthed off about it) goal is to create one new report a month for 2021. So far, so good.

And the collaboration makes it so much easier.

Thanks unpinkpanther for your efforts, isn't it great to bring a new product into the world, one that we can be glad we did, eh?

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by unpinkpanther View Post
Before I get into what I think Gordon's secret is, let me first thank Gordon for sharing this great opportunity

I also want to reach out to the SOWPub family worldwide to give up a few snacks to invest in what has to be the best Valentine's Day gift yet.

Let me put it this way...

Maybe you've heard of "masterminds" and "networks"

Contrary to popular opinion, masterminds are not crowded meetings where people get together to confuse each other as they "pitch" half-baked ideas.

Napoleon Hill who originally coined the mastermind
concept back in 1925 also said:

"No mind is complete by itself. It needs contact and association with other minds to grow and expand.”

You may not realize it, but when you invest in and study this report, you are actually building a REAL mastermind with Gordon that could serve you and your family.

Yes, Gordon loves to "fly low", but his over 5 DECADES of real-world project experience speaks for itself- in fields as wide as real estate, media and entertainment, and the US Navy.

He has helped plan and execute successful commercial projects that have raked in BILLIONS of dollars in profits and revenue.

Having a one-on-one chat with anyone with that range of experience is PURE GOLD.

And this report is about the closest you can get to a mentoring session with a living legend.

With COVID-19's "new normal" and the uncertainty ahead, you owe it to yourself and your family to learn the fundamentals of successful planning and execution of ideas.

And that's why I highly recommend you invest in this report to see for yourself Gordon's real secret to real-world success

Make this a Valentine's Day to remember - get ready to pick up your copy!