View Single Post
  #10  
Old September 4, 2006, 02:34 AM
Ankesh's Avatar
Ankesh Ankesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 689
Default Re: Edison goes fishing - He fished for SSS...

Another thought I had... Is silence really important for "every one"?

Edison sure needed an hour of silence to organize his thoughts. And so he went fishing without a bait.

But on the other hand - there is Richard Feynman. To organize his thinking, he went to those loud strip bars every day.

Maybe its the introversion vs extroversion playing out here? 49% population needs silence and the other 51% need crowds to get them to think... maybe?
Reply With Quote