View Single Post
Old February 3, 2021, 08:21 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Finder's Fees February...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
In a couple of hours I'll be getting the first of the Covid-19 vaccine shots, and for the next few days, I'll document my reaction, if any.
Hi Gordon,

I'd be interested to know your reaction!

I think very few have had the vaccine here in Australia so far... But Covid numbers are extremely low. (The country went hard in lockdown for many months, and is now also very strict about anyone traveling into the country, with a compulsory 14-day quarantine for everyone coming in, including for its own citizens... The fact Australia is surrounded by ocean on all sides probably also helps with being able to police that...)

Quote:
PS. For some reason, this past week I've had a few inquiries about TOLL POSITIONS and two emails about FINDERS FEES.

YES, they are both good business ideas, and there are many TOLL Positions to be found, if you want to buy one, or many ways to CREATE them, but they do require a certain amount of specialized knowledge.

As for FINDER'S FEES, just yesterday I spoke to a guy who was paid almost a million dollars for simply bringing a product to a marketing company who was able to improve and exploit the product to the tune of Millions and millions in sales. So, yea, they are out there, but they too require time and ATTENTION to being on the lookout.
That's pretty amazing...

In domain name sales, some people specialize in being "finders" - both for buyers, and for sellers... But they only do this for domains in the 6-figure and up range (the expensive ones, that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars minimum). They generally charge 10% of the price, so they need to only deal with expensive domain names to make it worth their while...

(Usually they charge the seller, though they could probably charge both sides in some cases...)

Quote:
Even at the low Chatteling levels, the Networks you set up can bring you Finder's Fees, because even in Covid-19 times, life goes on and people are still buying and selling. Like Jim Straw taught us, SELLERS are Buyers too, they have to have something to sell.

OK, I hope that February will be a great month for you, and for me too (I hope it doesn't make me shiver, and no music dies either).
Hope there's no bad news on the doorstep... so we can all take one more step!

Best wishes!

Dien