View Single Post
Old September 3, 2006, 05:18 AM
SteveSki

Default Re: Edison goes fishing - He fished for SSS...

Hi Ankesh, Your story reminded me of a wonderful book that starts with this quote ...
"When you become quiet, it just dawns on you." EDISON

The title of the book is... "Talk And Grow Rich" by Ron HOLLAND.

The back page of my copy reads... "How often have you tried to remember some elusive fact that hovers just out of reach, only to find that when you've given up and stopped trying, the information simply pops into your head?

This is the secret behind Ron Holland's formula.

SILENCE, STILLNESS AND SOLITUDE.

In this remarkable book, Ron Holland explains how everyone can tap the unlimited power of their unconscious mind any time they like. He shows us how we can use the three keys - silence, stillness and solitude - to discover ways to achieve any ends we desire, simply by learnibg to talk to people.

Find out: How to persude people to do what you want, but have them think it was all their idea. How to sell anything to anyone including the most hardened and demanding buyer. How to generate so many foolproof ideas that you will need to carry a pen and paper around with you to write them all down."

After reading this book I knew I needed help in learning how practice SSS.

One way that really helps me is to play the Wild Divine Game which uses biofeedback sensors.

It’s a really cool game. Here’s a few words taken from the box it came in...

“Wearing three finger sensors that track your body's energy levels, you move through enchanting and mystical landscapes using the power of your thoughts, feelings, breath and awareness.

Wise mentors guide you throughout the realm, empowering you with yoga, breathing and meditation skills needed to complete over 40 biofeedback 'energy' events.

Build stairways with your breath, open doors with meditation, juggle balls with your laughter, and so much more. The Journey makes biofeedback, a popular method of alternative healthcare, easily accessible and empowers you to take mind-body wellness, literally, into your own hands.”

If anyone is interested they can find more information and see a demo of the game by searching for it on Google.

Cheers,

Steve Shulenski
http://www.PetPhotoBiz.com