View Single Post
Old February 7, 2018, 05:59 PM

Default BEFORE An Appointment Its Wise to Suggest A PROVEN Idea to Discuss

Thanks Dien - Gordon,

BEFORE An Appointment Its Wise to Suggest A PROVEN Idea to Discuss

After We Chat with a Prospect it's a good idea to send them MORE
Information.

While attending a 25,000 seminar a well known Female TV News Announcer
Who now Helps CEO's Get their message out did an Exercise to MAKE A POINT.

Long Story Short.

10 people on stage. Told audience there name, where they live and what
they do.

2 QUESTIONS TO THE AUDIENCE.

"Who can Tell us what any of the ten do?

ANSWER - NOBODY Remembered a thing.

"Who Can Tell us any of the names of the 10 who just spoke?

ANSWER - ONE PERSON - because their name was the same.

WOW.

So I Always Follow up.

Then DOUBLE CHECK that they RECEIVED my follow up email.

-------------------
-------------------

Thanks Ben,

Because - In My Experience - Articles or 1 Page Reports about how Insurance can Make or Save Contractors Munny...

Sent out 1st - and followed with a phone call (The Reason Why for the call - to MAKE SURE the owner Got it and Read it.)

PRE-HEAT and turn telemarketing calls into SOLID Appointments.

AND Shorten the S*ales Cycle.

A - Either a Article IN A Trade Publication.

OR

B - An Interview of Pre-Scripted Questions to Make you look like An ***Insurance Contractor Genius*** - Mp3 audio - with a 1 Page Summary. (Which I do Regularly and could help you do NO CHARGE.)

Glenn
===========
===========
Here is a copy of my answer to another insurance Question at Alignable.

Thanks Gary,

I Got Referred to the #2 Producer at an Insurance Company. Who worked 9 to 5. No Weekends.

Spent all his time with his family.

Here is what he does that I have Adapted and Applied on Behalf of Clients in several other Industries. Because the SELF REFERRAL SYSTEM is so darn powerful.

We Gave him Some Proven Ideas from other Top Insurance Agents.

So he Agreed to an Interview.

-------

Step I - You Pick an Industry Niche of Biz Owners You Want to Sell to. Let's say you want to sell to Plumbers.

Step II - You Visit a Successful Plumber and borrow a Copy of the #1 Plumbers Trade Association ​Magazine. And Call them up.

Step III - Trade Associations Have NO PAID WRITERS. So you tell them you'd like to Write an

Article About "3 Specific Ways Insurance Can Win A Plumber Extra Business." And Link it to an

Ad You Run in the same Magazine Issue. (You Say, "Please send or tell me where to find your RATE SHEET of Ad Prices and Sizes." A Small, cheap ad GUARANTEES they run your article.)

Step IV - The Assistant To the Editor Gets EXCITED. Makes Suggestions. Tells you How Long and how many words and The Date The Article is due. AND YOU CASUALLY ask, "May I Have the Reprint Writes to my Article?" ("Yeah, sure.)

STEP V - This Multi-Millionaire Insurance Agent - Makes 1000 Copies of his Trade Magazine Article. (Which Credentials him as THE INSURANCE GURU for Plumbers.) to a Local and then a NATIONAL Plumbers Trade Association Meeting.

a - Clips Candy Bars to Each Article he hands out himself. (Gets a copy to everyone in his Hotel.)

b - Hands them out in a Convention Hall Where HE is the ONLY Insurance Agent - Surrounded by literally 1000's of Plumbers.

c - Accepts Biz Cards, Takes down names of Plumbers wanting to Make an Appt.

STEP VI - Goes Home, Takes Phone Calls and Writes Literally MILLIONS of Dollars of Insurance in the next Couple Weeks.

Then Picks a different Industry and does it over again the next month.

Thanks,

Glenn Osborn

P.S. - WE Often Suggest doing this with Clients who Just Started a biz. Have no Credentials yet. OR for Other Business Owners Who Want to Enter a New Market.

P.P.S. - You Can Make Money with this Yourself. Because YOU Are Referring
Prospects to Yourself. You are in CONTROL. Plus this is quicker and Better than writing a book. Better Credentialling. Better Targeted Marketing.

You Can Get Endorsed by the #1 Trade Magazine in any Industry you want to sell to.

Last edited by Dien Rice : February 8, 2018 at 05:24 AM. Reason: formatting