View Single Post
Old June 8, 2008, 11:32 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: Here are a couple of examples...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartrealm View Post
I checked out the two sites you referenced above ... that's exactly the kind of site/page I was interested in setting up! Looks simple, easy and quick to set up! Another question on the set-up. How or what software do I need for the "immediate download" of the product? Is that something that can be set-up "automatically" with a payment system?
Hi,

You'll notice the "Art of Leverage" website uses Clickbank to process orders. With Clickbank, you just set it up so after people order and pay, they get redirected to what's called a "Thank You" page. You keep the location of that page "secret". That's where you put your download link.

On the other hand, the "Hotsheets" report sales page uses PayPal. With PayPal, they have a feature (under "Merchant Services") to help you create "Buy Now Buttons" to put on your website. (I'm not sure, but this might be only a feature with Premier and Business accounts.) Using their button creator, you can set a web page that people will be directed to after ordering.

For people who are more technically inclined (using the programming language PHP), there is a short tutorial on "Standard PayPal PHP Integration" here... http://leepeng.blogspot.com/2006/04/...tegration.html (However, don't bother going there if you don't know anything about programming.)

By the way, I highly also recommend generating your own email list, as Steve MacLellan was essentially recommending in his post...

I hope it goes well!

- Dien