View Single Post
Old March 16, 2019, 05:07 PM

Default Homeless Guy Idea Adapted for TEXAS Non-Profit

Thanks Gordon,

Thank you for sharing the Homeless Guy Video.

I was recently able to ADAPT an idea from That Homeless Man
for a Non-Profit in Texas.

Glenn

=========
=========
How do you get people to come to a first-time public fundraising event?

​Dear Meshelle,

​Great Question.

​Did you know that The 1st B*illionaire - Andrew Carnegie - as a boy had a similar problem with his RABBITS?

​His pet rabbits kept having babies.

​And it was Taking ALL of his time to cut Grass for all of his rabbits.

​So he called all his friends and Told them He would Put THEIR NAME
​over a Rabbit (in their hutch) if They would help feed their rabbit.

​AND VOILA!

​Like Magic.

​Suddenly His Friends came over - after school to Cut Grass, Feed And Play With THEIR RABBIT!

​=========
​=========
​You may ask, "How Does This WABBIT FEEDING Story help Me?

​Well.

​#1 - You are Not Answering the "WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME"? - FundRaising Question.

You are Saying, "If You Come to my FundRaising Event You Will be Asked to COUGH UP a Lot of munny.
​And get Nothing in Return.

​#2 - Just Suppose You Write letters to The Mayor, The Local Judge, The Fire and Police Chief,
​Superintendent of Schools - And attach a PHOTO of one of your Horses - with THEIR NAME OVER it's
​Stall.

​The Letter ASKS THEIR PERMISSION to Name one of your KIDS CARE Horses After THEM.

​#3 - Many will say, "Yes." Because they WANT to support a Good Cause. And Because of all of The F-r-ee,
​Positive Publicity they will get.

​#4 - BECAUSE you TELL THEM Your Plans to Call and Invite All of the TV and Radio Station Reporters to Your Non-Profit HORSE PARTY.

​#5 - And Call and Invite DRIVE-TIME Radio DJ's (Who are DESPERATE for Something Different) to Call and INTERVIEW the Various Politicians, Judges, TV Hosts, weather women and others WHO HAVE GOT Horses Named after them.

​==============
​==============
​ON LIVE RADIO - You Ask each person if they will Donate some munny to :
​A - B*UY a Permanent Name Tag to Put over their Horses Stall.
​B - Purchase Horse feed and hay and Straw.
​C - And Sponsor at least ONE KID - who will come and Ride THEIR HORSE. And Receive Lessons.

​IN RETURN - Each SPONSOR Gets a Steady Stream of Photos
​and Thank you Notes from Both Children and parents.

​Which their MEDIA DEPT can use to Get Them RE-Elected, or to push up TV or Radio Show Ratings.

​SEE?

​Win - Win.

​Thanks,
​Glenn Osborn
​Millionaire Mastermind Marketing Association

​P.S. - You Will Be THINKING Like a More RECENT B*illionaire too - if You Use This Idea.

​Did you Know that Ted Turner Bought a Worthless TV Station? "Worthless" because
​it's Legal Signal only went about 2 Miles.

​But TED - Went to The offices of Congressmen and Senators and SAID, "Is it OK to run a wire into your
​Office and Set up a Camera? So You can Get On My TV Station News Whenever You Want to? I'll do everything. No work or expense for You."

​SEE?

"​WiiForYou" Thinking.

​AND GUESS How all these Politicians VOTED when it came time to VOTE on a Bill to ISSUE Ted Turner a Permit to EXTEND His TV Stations Bandwidth and Distance out to a 1000 Miles?

​THEY VOTED "YES".

​Their "YES" votes Turned Ted's TV Station from WORTHLESS to MEGA-BUCKS Valuable.