View Single Post
Old June 8, 2019, 04:46 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Thanks Marty, that was funny! :)

Johnny Depp has a new competitor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Foley View Post
Couldn't help myself: I ran your post through the tool at SpeakPirate.Com and below is what it generated. It isn't changed much from the original...

Sail ho! It has gotten to be more and more of my attitude since barnacle-covered age has given less concern...the few bux, ain't making no dif at this point. But, I was on thee phone this morning, and I decided to take thee CCC off thee market, repackage it as a 30 day COPYWRITING course, charge 495 bux for it, guarantee a writing assignment. Or maybe I won't. Just not gonna offer it as a PDF. Maybe, raise thee price to 995 with no guarantees, just because I can. Wisdom may or may not come with thee "Golden Years", but caring about a few bux here and thar, and thee people that often come attached to it, well, no thank ye. HA! Also today, talked to someone about ENGAGING people, if I had to do it over, from scratch, I be sell a product NO ENGAGEMENT at all. Buy my candy coated nuts and be off with ye. Shiver me timbers, I'm getting even more salty than ever. Gordon