View Single Post
Old July 14, 2018, 09:13 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default More on #1 and #2... and Zuck for president...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
I have my core group of readers, so today, I am looking for feedback, and please post if you can.

Here is a link to the HOTSHEET.

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/7steps.pdf

The hotsheet opens. No download. I consider it to be one of the most succinct courses in marketing, but, what do you think?
Hi Gordon,

Thanks! I love your approach to marketing...

I especially love the "preoccupational interrupter" concept...

I have to agree that #1 and #2 are pretty dang important. You have to know who your target market is, and how to interact with them, at a low enough cost!

If the cost of interacting is too high - you won't make money...

But, tools like Facebook help you figure this out...

A few years ago, people were (and probably still are) using Google ads this way... Ads on search terms.

If you were selling a report on how to mow lawns for money, you could select your audience by the keywords and phrases they typed in... Such as "how to mow lawns" or words like "lawns" and "money"... Or even be creative, and try "gardening" (thinking that people interested in gardening, might want to mow lawns for money)...

Test things out, and see what works.

Facebook is a little different, but you can target in many different ways. You can choose their interests (indicated by which groups they've joined), along with their age group, their gender, where they live, and any intersection of all these categories...

I've been doing quite a bit of Facebook marketing lately, and I believe I've developed some expertise. Once you know what you're doing, and if you have a good product, it can be profitable. It gets more profitable as time goes by, because you "hone in" on what's working...

I mention this, because this is ALL about #1 (your target) in your list, and is a way to improve your "honing in" on who your target should be!

Sometimes, you get surprised... Targets you think should react, don't. But that's okay, because then you just cut them out and save your ad dollars, and improve your profit...

Facebook is a powerful tool... No wonder Mark Zuckerberg is contemplating becoming president! If Facebook can (arguably) be used to make Trump president, what about the guy who owns the tool itself! Facebook knows what you like, so anyone can tell anyone else what they want to hear... That's the prescription to get elected...

Best wishes,

Dien