View Single Post
Old June 24, 2019, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Default Perfect timing, for you and other "old" timers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
As always a great discussion.

It has been quite a while since I was here, but now am back looking around.

I have a couple of projects that could be of interest, if one wants to message me.

One involves training the other a combining of technologies.

In any case, keep up the good work!

Dien and I JUST got the invite to a very special BETA TEST, and we can share it with some of our select members. Good stuff...any one who has studied Joe Cossman, Harvey Brody, or had any of the old WilVey Publishing stuff will find it interesting.

Let me clarify one thing. One does not need to have a PROPRIETARY position, must have a desire to get one. Because ACQUISITION and take overs are going to be a big part of this beta thing too.

I know there are MANY SowPubbers who have PROPRIETARY ideas, but getting those out of some of their minds, well, too much work for me, but maybe this new thing will help them.

Millard you've been around the block a couple of times, good to see you circling back, your timing is perfect. We should have more info in the next few days, stay tuned.

In some what of a left handed way, the Trump Trade taxes could be a boon for those in the right position, those who have C O N T R O L of their stuff and align with those who know how to market it.

Gordon