View Single Post
Old November 22, 2020, 07:31 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default I agree, these are odd times...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMacGillivray View Post
Wow! What a great way to make a passion pay for your lifestyle! It seems to me as if he must have got permission or some kind of agreement to show staff, etc. Intriguing ...

Meantime, we can't even walk over the border between Scotland and England at the moment (and it's an imaginary line!!!) Strange times we're living in.
Hi Margaret,

These are definitely odd times... I guess we're all figuring out our own ways to cope...

I count my blessings... A friend of mine (in Texas) had a scary time... Her mother was sick in hospital, and because of the coronavirus restrictions, she couldn't even visit her!

I don't remember the details (I don't think her mother had Covid, but was there for something else), but I know she managed to get her mother out of hospital and I think everything is okay now... But it's a scary thought that people you love could leave us, and you may not even be able to visit them...

As you might know, my wife and I had a baby daughter back in June. During our stay in hospital, no family could visit! So I'm sure our experience was very different from the experience of many other parents in more "normal" times...

I hope you stay safe and well in Scotland!

- Dien