View Single Post
Old July 22, 2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: Announcement 2 - Hotsheets Galore

Ah yes - the domain contest is over. I do have one more hotsheet based domain name that is just parked with sedo.com doing nothing worthwhile.

But I do have an idea for that domain. We'll see - if I don't make time for that domain within the next few weeks, I'll give it away on Sowpub too.

--

One great thing about Michael is - he is so very disciplined and persistent. Any time I'm feeling lazy, I simply look up Michael's writings. It energizes you like nothing else does.

Hotsheets.info is just another example of him taking persistent action and creating something.

Some things I would do differently is: forget about mailing hotsheets. Just allow downloading of hotsheets. And have a content management system - because when the site grows, things don't become too hard to manage. (I recommend WordPress.)

But overall, Michael has done a wonderful job. And by adding backend products (creating the products yourself or finding partners) - Michael's little hotsheets website can become a big money maker.