View Single Post
Old October 14, 2020, 08:12 AM

Lightbulb Let me explain further...

Hey Dien

Thank you for your response

Let me explain further:

Our ideal focus is to make sales of educational products from which a portion of the revenue is donated to charities who are really making a difference.

You've already touched on what we mean by mutually beneficial: a profit-sharing arrangement, where we collaborate to hit set targets.

The plan is to build long-term relationships so we can all keep supporting worthy causes forever. Yes, "branding" does come in, but that isn't the core focus.

No, "renting" email lists doesn't arise, as each list broker/owner is expected to mail to his list himself.

Hope that helps.

Thank you once again, Dien!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi unpinkpanther,
To my knowledge, "renting" email lists can be problematic (where you get the emails, then send to the email list). That's due to anti-spam laws...

A couple of questions...

Are you looking for donations, or looking for sales, where proceeds from the sales go to help the charity?

When you say "a mutually beneficial basis (i.e based on performance)", what do you mean more specifically?

If you're selling a product, many people with lists will be open to a profit-sharing type of deal... I imagine that if it involves a (reputable) charity, they would be more open to such a deal than usual... (They would get "branding" benefits by being associated with acts of charity...)

Best wishes,

Dien