View Single Post
Old February 18, 2021, 12:43 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: Where To Advertise Info Products and Consulting Services Online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePT View Post
Hey everyone,

I am wondering: where are the best online media to advertise info products and consulting services?

- I sell different types of physical products on Facebook and on a classified website. Facebook is the best.

- About consulting services I think is Linkedin and search engines (Google) are the best. Has anyone had sucess advertising consulting on Facebook?

- And on info products , I think a search engine (Google) is the best. Anyone with success on advertising info products on Facebook?
Hi Mike,

I see people successful selling info-products on Facebook... But in my observation, it is usually a two-step (or more) process...

It is usually to offer something for free (often a webinar, a report, or a video), then from there, promote the product they have to pay for...

I've had my best success using my own email lists. The great thing about an email list is it gives you multiple "shots" to make a sale, as you can contact the prospect multiple times. I always try to give something valuable in every email I send out... First, it makes me feel good to do it... And secondly, I want people to stay on my email lists (and keep reading them) forever, if possible...

Best wishes,

Dien