View Single Post
Old June 7, 2019, 04:09 PM
Administrator

Default Going off the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Foley View Post
Gordon,

I couldn't help but chuckle a little at your "non-pushy" (or "reverse-psychological?") call to action at the end of the CCC pdf file, to quote...

So, what are you waiting for? Get it now, or don't. It might be around next year, feel free to wait, take your time. No hurry. People aren't going to change in the next couple of years, their brains have millions of years of evolution inside, the reptile brain still functions as it did in many ways thousand of years ago.

So relax. No time limits, except my demise. Then, it probably disappears forever. But I'm in good health, so save up until you can afford the 30 bux or so and watch some TV.

Fair enough?

Gordon Jay Alexander

It has gotten to be more and more of my attitude since old age has given less concern...the few bux, ain't making no dif at this point.

But, I was on the phone this morning, and I decided to take the CCC off the market, repackage it as a 30 day COPYWRITING course, charge 495 bux for it, guarantee a writing assignment.

Or maybe I won't. Just not going to offer it as a PDF. Maybe, raise the price to 995 with no guarantees, just because I can.

Wisdom may or may not come with the "Golden Years", but caring about a few bux here and there, and the people that often come attached to it, well, no thank you. HA!

Also today, talked to someone about ENGAGING people, if I had to do it over, from scratch, I would sell a product NO ENGAGEMENT at all. Buy my candy coated nuts and be off with ye.

Shiver me timbers, I'm getting even more salty than ever.

Gordon