View Single Post
Old June 22, 2019, 10:20 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Operating in a higher gear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Anyhow, Dien and I were discussing NEW projects, while being reminded of the old ones.

As old timers here know, I've spent over 50 years studying human behavior, salesmanship, influence and persuasion...and did, at one time, use those skills to earn a living working for some very wealthy people.

But, as more and more HYPE came into play, I got further and further away from copywriting and selling trinkets. I sort of like the short report.

Although, most of the things have been low cost, and judged accordingly, I don't want/need that...so, if any of the last 50 has value, it is going to cost.

So, all those elements of Copywriting, Persuasion, Influence, Salesmanship, FASCINATION, personal power, psychic projection are in the BIG, new, 2500 dollar course on CCC. And I may double that price too.

May have to write some scintillating copy to sell it, but don't need that many at 5k, eh?

Anyhow, Dien and I have a lot going on, some very interesting stuff, and maybe even, if we get around to it, UPDATING some of the classics.

Like the Chattel Report. Today, I'm almost exclusively on FACEBOOK marketplace, seldom do craigslist, eBay or anything else, WHY bother when facebook is so lucrative.
Hi Gordon,

Remote Influence is a great product! I plan to do more with it... (I think that web copy dates back to at least 2003... Time for a new lick of paint... )

This reminds me of Jim Straw's "price ladder" of products... He had reports, priced from $10, all the way up to $1000. The idea is you can buy the inexpensive product, it's low risk. If you liked it - and he gained your trust - you'd be willing to spend a bit more money to get the more expensive ones. (His reports were great.)

As for me personally, I've realized that I need to operate more in what Harvey Brody calls "3rd gear"... (Those who know Harvey's teachings know what I'm talking about!)

Here's to 3rd gear...

Best wishes,

Dien