View Single Post
Old May 31, 2021, 09:24 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Search Engine Optimization... aka, Free Traffic for your website...

I haven't done search engine optimization (SEO) for a very long time.

Why? Because it's a moving target...

You have to keep updating your skills or you get out of date. It's really a "war" between you and Google.

That's because the SEO people are constantly working on their skills to get high rankings on Google...

However, Google actually does not want you to rank highly at will!

They want you to rank highly only if you're providing what people are searching for. So they're constantly updating their algorithms to try to thwart the SEO pros...

Having said that, if you can rank high on Google, you can get a lot of free traffic... With the right marketing, you can turn that traffic into money...

Now, I'm very lucky. I have two websites which are pretty highly ranked in terms of their authority on Google. This is one of them - Seeds of Wisdom Publishing (I don't do any SEO here at all). The other one I have is an old website I created a long time ago, which I don't really do much with now - but I really should!

The whole point of this is to point out... I just looked at an article about doing search engine optimization for this year, in 2021, and I found it pretty good... I even picked up a few tips that I didn't know about before! I thought I'd share it here for those who are interested...

This is it for those who are interested...

How to Create an Effective SEO Strategy In 2021
https://backlinko.com/seo-strategy

Best wishes,

Dien

Last edited by Dien Rice : May 31, 2021 at 10:15 AM.