View Single Post
Old January 21, 2019, 10:28 AM

Default CH #26 - Extra C*ASH from Celebrity/SuperStar Ideas

Thanks Gordon,

I Got EXCITED About this Idea for a Info Product.

Because Everybody is CRAZY About Celebrities - right?

BUT.

Nobody knows what the Fickle-Finger-of-Public-Opinion Will THINK - Until
You ASK.

So I ASKED.

Anyone Wanna GUESS the Winner of This OPINION POLL?

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - Almost Forgot.

Here is The BRIBE I am writing up - right now.

YOUR BRIBE REPORT - (When you send in Your Opinion)

"The 6 Words Dan SAYS to Get S*old Out Movie/Theater Seats.
Front Row seats at Sports Events. Rooms at S*old out Hotels
and Resorts AND Get Called By Name by every single person at a Swanky Restaurant - with ONE PHONE Call from Home

And - YES - I have Done all of the above
except Front Row Seats at Sports Stadiums.

============
============

Celebrity Superstars Extra C*ash Ideas -

Which of The Following
Celebrity Ideas - is Your FAVORITE?

I - Katherine Hepburn taught me how to Adapt “The Endorsement Letter” to Write P*rofitable Emails and Snail Mail Offers.

A - Kate used this idea to Skyrocket the Fees She Got Paid to Act In Movies.

B - Kate was a GENIUS. And often Bought the rights to a book. Paid to have a Script done. Resold it to a Studio.
And all this -in an Age - when women were SEEN but not heard.

C - Endorsement is The ONLY Copywriting Concept Jay Abraham Ever Uses for Clients.

=====
=====
II - COLE PORTER - The Famous 1930’s Song Writer (“Don’t Fence ME In”/“I’ve Got You Under My Skin”)
Home Referral System which I use to FLY without Luggage.

A - We Adapted an idea from a VERY R*ICH friend of Song-Writer Cole Porter. Mr Millionaire flew all over the world with Cole Porter. Without any Luggage. No clothes. No underwear. Nothing.

B - I Don’t like Airport People going thru my luggage.

C - So I adapted Mr M*illionaires idea. So now - no matter what city I fly into. ONE PHONE CALL from Home - Before I get on a plane - gets Me a F_R_E_E shopper. (The stuff you need at a strange city are CHEAP. But Where do you Find a F-r-e-e Shopper?)

D - We tap into an EXISTING -No-Charge-Referral-Network- to get The right size suits, shirts, pants, shoes, socks, underwear, Toothpaste, toothbrush.

E - The FUN Part? My F-r-e-e Shopper Either Tosses all my Stuff thru the window of my taxi - as we drive by. Or sends everything to MY Hotel.

=====
=====
III - Lily Tomlin - Had a F-r-e-e Strategy for Arriving in a LIMO when she did Stand-Up-Comedy.
Result? She got VIP Treatment from affluent Club Owners.

A - We’ve Adapted HER idea so I can Show Up and Get out of a Tesla Model X - the HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND D*OLLAR Car with the BatWing Doors - In Front of a Clients Office.

B - So I can Drive Up in a Tesla X - Before I give a Speech.

C - Show Up in a Tesla X - In front of a Restaurant - to meet a Prospect.

D - Did I mention - A, B, C Are F-r-e-e?

=====
=====
IV - Hollywood Movie Producer & Academy Award Winner (Who I Promised Would Remain Anonymous) Pretends to Be UpSet When he gets 2X - 3X - 5X more food than he orders at Fast Food Drive Thru Windows.

A - What Mr Mystery Says.

B - What Mr Mystery Does.

C - How he takes Extra Food Back and Feeds his Office staff.

=====
=====
V - Barbra Streisand taught me how she got TENS of THOUSANDS of D*ollars worth of F-r-e-e Stuff - when she first started out.

A - FROM HOME - We Adapted her idea to ADD 10K Of Value For Client Events.

B - From Home - Add THOUSANDS Of D*ollars Before Video Conference Programs.

C - Raise Client P*rices Thru The Roof - By SkyRocketing the Perceived Value
of any offer. Nifty Industry Centric Strategy - From Home.

=====
=====
VI - Chicken Soup for The Soul Partner - Jack Canfield - Taught 3000 People (PLUS ME) in a Las Vegas Banquet Room -
a Duck -
Duck
Goose
Referral
Circle
System that Creates 50 to 100 Referrals - for each 5 People in The Circle of Chairs.

(EDITORS NOTE - You can do this anywhere. Church, a Business Meeting, At Lunch with friends. Amazing.)

A - JACK - Then Explained that THE REASON the 3000 People were at the 7000.00 Vegas Event - Was Because 100% of them Got REFERRED There - by A few 100 people - Using The “Duck - Duck - Refer-Mastermind Circle System.”

B - This is a 8 year old company - which Fills it's seats each Quarter BY Referral! With this Mastermind Circle.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - PLEASE - Email me your #1 FAVORITE - Celebrity Idea to [email protected]