View Single Post
Old March 9, 2002, 08:55 AM
Eve

Default Re: Jealousy and ignorance....

Hi, Dien --

Thanks for the further insight into academia. And I also agree about hypocrisy being so common among all politicians.

As for getting ahead by ripping other people off, that, too, is a no-no in my book. There seems to be some sort of "fail-safe" in life; sooner or later we're made to pay -- in one way or another -- for cheating. Progress is much more quick if we don't start the cycle in the first place. *g*

Your comments about leverage and the "business trap" are so true, and lessons I've learned through painful experience. I didn't know these things when I had my business a few years ago, and in the end bankruptcy was my only option.

I AM going to set up a business again. This time, however, I'm taking the time to learn from others with experience and your board is the place I turn to first every day. Thank you for shaping it into the excellent resource it is. I have learned so much in the past year, most especially from Gordon. His wisdom strikes a chord with me, so when he speaks I always pay attention.

Thanks a gazillion -- to both of you.

Eve §:)