View Single Post
Old July 19, 2007, 09:56 AM
Administrator

Default Bea, use my secret weapon, that we International men of mystery use...

Hi Bea,

I have Gadget Bob as one of my favs at my ebay account. I used his Old weekly newsletter as an example in my HOTSHEETS report. I loved gettign those one page newsletters of Gadget Bob's specials.

Anyhow, I see GB has a knife for sale. Now this takes a little time, but go to google and search for knives wholesale, and then liquidation.

Today I found 500 asst. knives at

http://cgi.liquidation.com/auction/v...&convertTo=USD

For about a buck or less a piece (with shipping) a person could have 500 knives to sell. GB is selling his for 6.99, which is about 4 dollars LESS than the 'wholesale' price I found for that knife.

Do a search that includes liquidations, closeouts, overstock, importers, to get a wide variety of sources.

Check out http://www.ealliancemaker.com and other sites like it. You might be able to source products yourself.

IF you don't want to buy 500 knives, for example, you might partner up with someone in your area, or another ebay or local seller.

I've just talked to over 200 Flea Market vendors at the HARTVILLE flea market...and I have a pretty good idea who is making the money and who is just getting by. Maybe I should write a HOTSHEET on it.

If anyone is headed toward the HARTVILLE flea market, let me know, maybe we can meet up and I'll let YOU buy ME a cheeseburger, OK?

The secret Bea is the search string you use...try some with quotes on specific products, or go to page 10 on any item and open up 5 sites...not the best deals come up on the first couple of pages...dig deeper and mine gold.

Hope this helps.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. Gadget Bob sent me a little thing years ago, I framed it, it says underneath a picture; "Gordon. Be careful or he'll steal your socks and sell them." HA, and I just might too.