Thread: Awaken...
View Single Post
Old May 13, 2017, 03:44 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Awaken...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

Your poem reminds me of the concept that we only have a limited number of hours and days ahead of us in life...

It's best to be aware of it, and to make sure we are making the best use of the time we have, for maximum happiness!

(Sometimes easier said than done... As we live in a world with no shortage of distractions!)

Like sands through the hourglass...

Thanks!

Best wishes,

Dien

Awaken, is from the SQ1 collection. I won't post 1000 poems here (although I have that many, at least)...

Ones related to SQ1 or biz, maybe I will.

On the SQ1 MasterPictoGrigm :

http://sowpub.com/sq1/lesson1.php

We see in the middle, on the lifeline, EXPERIENCES Daily Events. These are outcomes. Below that, the responsibility.

The SQ1 are generous, very liberal, in saying 5 to 10% are random. I'd argue more like less than 1%...however...giving the max of 10, means 90% are CHOSEN.

Choices. By us or for us. If you are an adult, the SQ1 shows you have SURRENDERED your daily choices to someone else, most often in exchange for a paycheck or money.

AWAKEN shows this daily events as a reminder of who made the choices which now represent your day.

Next part, will be the poem WHO. You'll see a central SQ1 theme with this group of poems. The achievement accumulated during one's day is either for yourself, or for someone else.

GordonJ SowPub's Poet Lariat.