View Single Post
Old October 7, 2006, 10:39 PM
Jason

Default Re: My story of Chattel......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSki View Post
Your augrument about labour being too expensive doesn't make sense to me. Its all about saving time and leveraging your efforts by having others do the labour but hey you already know everything you need so roll up your shirt sleeves and go to work.

Cheers,
Steve

I agree about leveraging your efforts by having others do your labor.
What I was trying to state, as I said in my original post, was it would be to costly to pay someone to stick these on a pizza box for you.
What did you mean by " Wallpapered"?
Were you talking about a photoshop action or manually sticking these things on a pizza box.
If it is a photoshop action to sell your report, I understand.
If you are to spend your time sticking thousands of these to thousands of pizza boxes, I don't get it and this would be what I would not be interested in doing or even paying someone to do.

Another thing, after checking my math, I see that my original post is flawed.
My gramps spent .50 cents on the can in the story, not .25 cents like stated.

With that said, your stating you and your wifee are enjoying 10,000% profits is obsured and misleading.
It could also be said that my gramps made "infinite%" in profit as he also has sold somethings he has aquired for free at a sale he was attending to get something else specific.
It could be true that you and the wifee are getting 10,000% if you yourself got the blank boxes for free, however I am willing to guess that that is not the case.
The next question is.....
If the real estate on a pizza box is so valuable ( which I believe it is), and you can convince 14 local businesses that it is, how do you convince a savy pizza shop owner to turn over all of that space to you simply for $.50/ box?
The display image that you show doesn't even aknowledge the pizza shop!
This is nuts... ....
If I were an owner of a pizza shop and have invested $50,000 - $250,000 in its success, I most certainly would not "hand over" such valuable real estate for a few pennies!

BTW the reason I asked you to purchase your stuff was only to help you as well as me, as joint venture, if you will. I noticed whomever is printing ( or placing printed cards) on your mugs doesn't offer quality sublimation printing and I could set you up with a quality printer that offers sublimation here in the US that will offer you a quality mug that the colors match and guarantee that the ads are not crooked.
If you would like to continue this JV opportunity further, please contact me via email or PM here at the forum
Jason