View Single Post
Old October 5, 2020, 09:48 AM
Administrator

Default Getting the right data, may be too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
Thanks Gordon for kicking us in the pants to get moving in showing folks how to make a few dollars in the next few months.

Many of us already have digital products to sell to different niches. Yet, you have indicated the goldmine is opening up to show others how to sell in this tamed Wild West.

Seems to me that some of us could make some bucks even by sharing in detail our selling experiences with some of our own products.

Thanks Millard, I feel some of those experiences could be repurposed to meet today's demand.

A fellow SowPubber sent me a chart showing Google search trends since Feb. of this year, with big spikes in how to start a business, make money, and all such stuff...and it isn't any surprise to me that the American Heartland is showing the biggest increase.

Maybe the farmers and small businesses have first hand knowledge of the "trends", but there is significant DEMAND, and although it is an Evergreen subject, it is spiking through the roof. I want to be ready for the BAD news of the coming Holiday season, when BLACK FRIDAY, and RED Christmas Eve (when thousands get their pink slips) and the reality sets in.

And if I'm wrong, I'll still have products on the shelf which don't spoil and can always release them via AUTOMATIC VENDING SITES.

I think anyone who has been in business for awhile, and here is the SECRET (HA) which should be focused on...not about any given business...but the

HOW TO GET CUSTOMERS

which is the part left out of so many side hustles, gigs and work from home businesses.

Without sales and a NET PROFIT, a lot of time gets wasted on what could turn into a very expensive hobby.

Think about how you got gigs for your Magic performances, getting gigs, getting customers is where the gold will be.

Gordon