SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 26, 2007, 11:43 AM
Lawrence

Default "The Secret links"

Steve,

Until you think about it, everything that happens is due to connections. It's how you link "this to that" and with just one missed connection, the outcome could be totally differnent. In you your case, it sent you to the other side of the world and I'm glad I was the one connection in that life-changing chain for you. You sound very happy with it all.

Linking is what the Internet is all about. One otherwise unclicked link can send you off into a new life-changing direction.

I often reflect on how different my life could have been if just one thing that happened to link to another just didn't happen. This holds true for everyone.

The "Secret" affords you a major role in the manifestation of all you want and then provides the right links at the right times for that realization.

I think about how I developed curb addressing into such a big thing. I used to do that for a Children's Hospital fundraiser in Denver and how it was such a struggle.

Years later, when I moved to a suburb of Seattle, I noticed many new developments that needed more visible addresses and remember asking myself: "How can I make this curb thing really produce big time?"

Less than a week later, a friend (who knew nothing of my question) asked me if I had seen the new billboard in front of a local Fire dept. that urged people to have reflective addresses in case of emergency at night.

I never travel that road, but that was exactly what I needed to hear. I contacted that Fire Dept. and asked if they wanted help with their campaign and they said "YES". I said I needed a photo of their billboard with a Fire Truck parked in the background and they obliged.

That was all I needed to to develop a way to end up doing over 5000 addresses through fliers, homeowner association contracts and write-ups in their newsletters along with articles in local newspapers - all with full Fire Dept. support.

My addressing program has help many others earn good money and "Address America" reps do more business.

The "secret" had come to my aid again within the past year by helping me develop a unique system that shows dentists how to get and retain new patients with little or no effort with greatly increased profits.

I've learned what they needed most and was guided to developing it and much more in that arena. I know more about the business side of dentistry than most dentists do. And, I have combined that with very effective marketing that works well when they just say and ask different things.

Talk to me now and you think you're talking to a dentist who "gets it".

Anyway, there's no doubt the "secret" works, it's just more effective when you're aware of it and change things ever so slightly for unbelieveable results!

Lawrence