SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 26, 2008, 07:00 AM
MichaelRoss

Default 'Last lecture' professor dies of TREATMENT OF cancer

Phil,

Thanks for letting us know.

I find this Sad news. That another person is gone due to Modern Medicine - though it is deemed Cancer.

I didn't see his lecture on Youtube but saw the repeat performance he did on Oprah's show.

Now. I say he died as a result of the Treatment and not the Disease. Because Whipple Surgery is a Drastic thing to have done, let alone the Chemo and Radiation he had after. You cannot remove half a person's Guts and then bombard their system with toxic chemicals and radiation and expect them to Be Right. It ain't gonna happen. And I know from first hand experience as that's what did in my father.

My father's timeline goes like this...

He works outside in the yard all day in the hot summer sun Without drinking fluid (think Florida heat and you have an idea of what he put his 66 year old body through). Obviously, he dehydrates quite badly - such dehydration can take a Long time to recover from (years, as the body rebuilds everything that was damaged).

A months or so later he goes to the Doctor because he isn't as Energetic as he was before the Dehydration. The Doc tells him he had a Minor Heart Attack (no tests were done, mind you) and puts him on Warfarin (Rat Poison) to thin the blood, something else for the heart (a side effect is, it causes heart attacks!!! and if you go off it it Will cause a heart attack!!!), some Cholesterol Drugs and something else too - all without me knowing. The Doc tells him, the reason he is still functioning is because the body built new blood vessels around the bad part.

Note: ALL chemicals and toxic substances (this includes modern medicine) that enter the body MUST be dealt with by the immune system and the liver. If the liver cannot deal with it quick enough it puts it in the skin (we get a rash or eruptions) or locks it into fat stores for later processing.

A year or so goes by and he's got the flu. So he goes running to the doc who tells him to take Neurofen (Ibuprofen). It's important to know, this is the same Doc who put him on Warfarin. Also important to know, Ibuprofen should NOT, under any circumstances, be taken while on Warfarin because it interferes with the liver and makes you jaundice. The Doc SHOULD have known this.

The Next morning he wakes up all Jaundice! Duh! Rushes to the doc who calls an ambulance and sends him to the Princess Alexandra Hospital - the PA. It's while he is in the PA and I am visiting he comes clean to me about the drugs he is on, and Asks me to research them and email the results to his wife. I send his wife 61 pages of MSDS data for her to print and take to him to read.

The Docs at the PA all say the Ibuprofen had Nothing to do with it - despite the MSDS Contraindication stating otherwise. And decide they will Go In for a look. They reckon an Ultrasound picked up a Lump in his Bile Duct which, they claim, is causing the bile to back up and spill into the blood stream, making him jaundice.

They chat to him about it and remark that while there they might as well take out his Gall Bladder.

At my next visit he tells me his wife didn't bring in the research because it was 61 pages (too much to print). I'm thinking, WTF, the man is laying in hospital and being deprived of the information he needs to make informed decisions (so I give him a brief rundown of the information). He also tells me he's thinking of getting his Gall Bladder out.

Hearing this I Ark Up. Knowing, that as soon as he does he will No Longer be able to digest food Properly. He shows me a nice glossy hospital brochure and tries to tell me he only need to make Small Changes to his diet. He has put all his faith in the Docs, who were the ones who landed him in the hospital in the first place.

He goes under, with the idea that... besides removing this so-called lump, they will also have a Look around for anything else and take action on it as They deemed necessary. He's given them carte blanche to do whatever they want.

They take out his bile duct, with the supposed lump which turns out to be nothing but a small, unobtrusive lipoma Not causing bile backup. As a matter of caution they also remove his Gall Bladder. They test a portion of his liver and decide they detect Cancer Markers. So they... remove half his liver, his spleen, pancreas and the bottom half of his stomach - they didn't test those things for cancer mind you, just removed them as a matter of precaution. (Whipple surgery.)

Now he has no bottom valve on his stomach so food cannot stay in his stomach to digest and will flow, at its own rate, into his intestines. But without a Gall Bladder to control bile flow into the intestine food is not getting properly digested there as well. I said to my wife, he's now going to die of something related to Malnutrition within two years. A slow decline even if he looks ok.

Twelve months later, after numerous colds and whatnot - without proper nutrition the immune system cannot function correctly - suddenly, he isn't passing. Food is NOT leaving his stomach and he is bloating up. He doesn't want to go to the Docs but pain sends him to them. He also starts to get Yellow again.

To make him Pass - as he'd be constipated now - they load him with antibiotics. He gets the runs and passes a Plastic Clip!!! This was something that HAD been attaching the new Bile duct to his instestines. That it is loose tells why he is going yellow again as Bile seeps into his body and the kidneys cannot process it fast enough and so the body stores it in the skin out of harm's way.

They pump his stomach and put him on the drip until they can figure how to Unblock the blocked intestine where the clip was. It's now a week since he has sustained Proper Nourishment and he is bed ridden, has the runs and is trying to fight the chest infection cold thing he has. They have Not gone back in to reattached the bile duct! But put a drain to his liver to drain the bile.

Note: If the body releases more fluid than it gets in, it can go into Hypovalemic Shock. Where there is Not enough Internal Fluid Pressure to maintain Organ Function and Stasis. Once one organ goes it is only a matter of time before the others go.

I get the call from his wife that his Kidneys are now failing - a sign of the body going into Hypovalemic shock, but the Docs reckon it is due to trying to process the bile in the blood even though they have a drain in his liver to drain the bile away. I call him up, we have a brief chat and he is so tired, wants to rest and not see anyone. He tells me he'll be fine. Three hours later he is dead. The date is Nov 16, 2005.

He died from Hypovalemic shock brought about by the runs the Docs gave him. His immune system was buggered because he was malnourished due to the Docs removing half his insides. And had a blocked system and second jaundice attack due to a botched operation. And went under the knife in the first place because they gave him drugs that damaged his liver and made him go jaundiced. All the while putting undue stress on his liver and immune system in the beginning by prescribing drugs for a heart condition they never tested for, and unnecessary cholesterol drugs. (They wrote on the death certificate that the Cause of death was Obstructive Jaundice.)

The saddest thing of all - for anyone who dies of the Treatment of cancer is, they Could most likely have lived a better and longer life by going Alternate in their treatments - self treating even. And you Have to go Alternate because the Only three Govt Authorized Treatments for cancer are... surgery, chemical therapy and radiation. No other treatments are even allowed to be Tested.

My father, like professor Randy Pausch, was rushed into surgery as quick as possible - while still in the hospital and thus in a place where it is hard to make an informed decision without pressure and while Fearful of losing their Bed in case they leave the hospital and then want to come back in.

And unfortunately, once you've had Whipple Surgery you cannot put your guts back. And you are doomed - have been given a death sentence you cannot escape from even if the cancer never comes back.

Michael Ross

Last edited by MichaelRoss : July 26, 2008 at 07:16 PM.